Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Tell me what you would like me to write

Dear Readers,

I have installed a widget in my sidebar from that lets you have a say in what article reviews/topics you would like to see me blog about. I am sure that I have a mature audience and the topic/article reviews requested would be related to my field of expertise, so do go ahead and have your say; I don't promise that I would be able to write on every suggested topic, but as an experimentation I will try my best. You can suggest a topic like "OCEAN theory of personality" or a peer-reviewed/pre-print article(open access article..or be prepared to send the article to me, if it is behind a subscription firewall). I hope this takes off and we have a true two-way communication. By the way, for this you would have to visit my web page and look at the sidebar or you may try this link if it works.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Mariana Soffer said...

The history of madnesss simplified (foucault wrote a book about it)