Friday, July 13, 2007

Questions make learning easier

It is a well proven fact that answering questions related to the study material you have just learned makes learning easier and more durable. Although I know that readers of this blog are already very learned, without offense to anyone I would like to introduce new feature of this blog: the weekly question. This question will be visible on the left sidebar (at the top) and is actually implemented using the poll feature of the google blogger. This question would be related to the area that I cover in my blog posts for that week.

I encourage all of you to take the poll/answer the question. The correct answer with explanation would be posted , every Friday. This week's question is related to Altruism as I have already covered two studies on that topic.I also encourage readers to contribute questions, that I can put on my blog. My mail id is sandygautamATyahooDOTcom.

Tags:

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

AlvaroF said...

Hello Sandy :-) fun experiment...