Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Cognitive Neuroscience Arena

I recently came across the Cognitive Neuroscience Arena . The Cognitive Neuroscience Arena provides researchers, instructors and students in Cognitive Neuroscience with information on the range of journals and books produced by Psychology Press and Routledge.

I am sure this would prove to be of great service to the CogSci enthusiasts. I, myself, have been avid readers of Routledge classics (Psychology section) like Man for Himself, A sketch for a theory of emotions, Totem and Taboo etc. and in the new titles listed there I could find some to add to my wish list ( like Environment Perception and Cognitive Maps ).

The site also has introductory lectures on Cognitive and Social Neuroscience, so should be a good guide for the newbies to the field.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: